- 8th Grade Students: The scheduling meeting for all 8th grade students/parents is Tuesday February 20th at 6pm in the Gymnasium. The Parent Meeting for the 8th grade trip to Washington DC will follow this meeting. Please plan to attend to receive your curriculum guide, form to schedule for next year and to answer any questions you may have!
- COLLEGE CREDIT PLUS (CCP): Missed the mandatory meeting on 2/6/18? Review the powerpoint presentation HERE, print and complete the "Intent to participate" on the last slide and turn into Mrs. Becker no later than April 1st, 2018. Questions? Email Mrs. Becker at Beckers@mccombschool.org.
- HYCO: HYCO will be hosting an open house on February 24th. Please click HERE for more information.
- ACT PREP: Attention Juniors! All Juniors will take the ACT on Tuesday February 27th. Available is a ACT Prep Boot Camp which will be held at Findlay High School on February, 19, 2018 from 9:00 am until 2:00 pm. The cost for this boot camp is $75 and registration is due by 2/12/18. See Mrs. Becker for more information about either of these prep sessions.
- The McComb Public Library: Improving literacy is an important piece to any successful school. The McComb Public Library is offering a few opportunities to our students to improve their literacy skills. Please click on the following 3 links for more information:
After School Program in Hoytville
After School Program at the McComb Public Library
Story Time at the Library
- Please click on this link for IMPORTANT information for 7th and 12th Grade parents about immunizations for this school year.
- High School Girls Basketball: HS GBK will be starting OHSAA tournament play at Findlay High School vs Vanlue at 8pm on February 20th. Adults are $6 and students $4. Come on out and support the Lady Panthers in their quest for a sectional championship.
- Reserve Basketball Tournament: Reserve boys basketball will be starting tournament action at Riverdale High School Wednesday February 21st at 5pm vs Riverdale. Cost for adults is $3 and $2 for students. Come on out and support the Panthers in their quest for a Reserve Boys Basketball Championship.
- High School Wrestling: HS Wrestling Sectional will be held at Van Buren High School Friday and Saturday February 23rd and 24th. Friday starting at 5pm and Saturday at 10am. Cost for Adults are $6 or All session pass $15 and students $4 or all session pass $10. Come on out and support the Panthers in their quest for a sectional championship.
- High School Boys Basketball and Cheerleaders: High School Boys Basketball and High School Cheerleading Senior Night will be Friday February 23rd in between the JV game and varsity game. All senior parents will get into the game free this night and will need to meet in the gym lobby at the conclusion of the JV game.
- Athletic Boosters: The McComb Athletic Boosters "Ball Drop" has been moved to February 23rd at the conclusion of the Boys Varsity Basketball Game. Balls are still available and on sale for $20 each at all home athletic events. The prize if you win is $1000. Please help support the McComb Athletic Boosters!
- High School Boys Basketball: TIME CHANGE! The High School Boys Basketball Game at Lima Perry Saturday February 24th will now start at 5pm for jv and then varsity after.
- High School Boys Basketball: High School Boys Basketball will be starting tournament play Wednesday February 28th at Van Buren High School at 7pm vs Cory Rawson High School.
Cost for adults is $6 and students $4. Come on out and support the Panthers in their quest for a Sectional Championship.
Parents & Students: Please CLICK HERE to sign up for Ohio Alerts Sports Updates for all updated information pertaining to practices, games, etc.
Become an Athletic Booster - Click HERE for Membership form.