Laptop Parent/Student Meetings If you never attended one of the REQUIRED laptop Parent/Student meetings, one more meeting is scheduled: THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 10:00 a.m. You MUST attend before you can get your laptop.
Click HERE for NEW pick up/drop off instructions.
Correction to information printed in the July/August McComb Reader:
Starting August 2016 all visitors need to buzz into door #3.
Door # 2 will not be a visitor entrance during school hours.
- Spirit T-Shirts The athletic department will be selling spirit t-shirts in the elementary and middle/high school offices. Cost for a shirt is $3 for 1 or 2 for $5. Hurry and get your spirit shirts today.
Parents & Students: Please CLICK HERE to sign up for Ohio Alerts Sports Updates for all updated information pertaining to practices, games, etc.
Substitute Teachers Needed!
Interested in substitute teaching here at McComb? Scroll down this screen and on the left you'll see a pictured with more information. Click on the picture to link to the substitute teaching application! Hope to see you soon!
HS SPORTS ANNOUNCEMENTS
Become an Athletic Booster - Click HERE for Membership form.
Just a reminder that cross country Tuesday August 30th will be at North Baltimore along with Patrick Henry starting at 4:30pm for jh runners and then 5pm for varsity. Please adjust your calendars accordingly.
Jv football here at McComb High School, Saturday Sep 3rd has been cancelled. Please adjust your calendars accordingly.
Pre Sale football tickets for the Marion Local game Friday, Sep 2nd at 7:30pm will be on sale in the high school office Monday-Tuesday 8am to 3pm. Cost of the tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for students. All tickets at the gate are $6.
Golf Golf will be playing Miller City Monday Sep 12th at 4pm.
- Golf Golf will be at home playing Miller City Monday Sep 19th at 4pm.
HS STUDENT ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Any robotics student available during homeroom should meet in Mrs. Hassan's room.
- Art Club Art Club will be creating Sidewalk paintings after school Wednesday 9/7. All high school students are welcome to join.
- Senior Class Meeting There will be a Senior Class meeting on Friday, August 26 to distribute Homecoming Dinner Tickets. Students may attend the meeting at 7:15 AM or during homeroom. Both meeting will be held in Señora’s room. All Senior must attend one of the meetings on Friday.
- Attention Juniors: Any current junior who would like to be a member of Prom Committee, please pick up an application in the high school office and return the form to Mrs. Palmer or her mailbox, by Monday August 29th.
- High School Teachers PLEASE see your email about what students need to attend one of the laptop meetings and let them know who they are.
- High School Teachers Please check your email daily to see what student laptops are ready for pickup and what periods they can be picked up from Room 376. Thank you!
- Seniors Pics for Yearbook Senior Pictures for the yearbook will be on Thursday morning beginning at 7:15 in the gym lobby. All guys need to wear a shirt and tie, girls should wear a blouse or dressy sweater. No t-shirts.
- Senior Class Trip Meeting: There will be a Senior Class trip parent/student meeting on Thursday, August 25 at 7:00 PM in the cafeteria. All members of the Senior Class are encouraged to attend. We will need 40 total participants (students and adults) for the trip to happen. Check the bulletin board outside of Señora’s room for more information. If you are unable to attend, please see Mrs. Hassan for the paperwork and information.
- Sophomore Class Council Meeting There will be a sophomore class council meeting on Wednesday at 3:00 in Mrs. Florence's room. If you can't make it please let Mr. Smith or Mrs. Florence know a.s.a.p.
- Senior Class Student/Parent Meeting August 25th there will be a student/parent meeting about the senior class trip at 7pm in the cafeteria.
- Senior Class Meeting August 26th the senior class will meet during homeroom in Senora's room.
- Robotics Anyone in 9th-12th interested in being part of the robotics team should sign up on Mrs. Hassan's door by August 25th. August 25th anyone interested in being part of the robotics team will meet in Mrs. Hassan's room during homeroom.
- Student Council Meeting There will be a Student Council Meeting on Monday, August 29th during 6A in Mrs. Kaufman’s room. Please bring your lunch. The list for Student Council members will be posted outside Mrs. Kaufman’s classroom if you need to check.
- 8th grade students: NJHS completed forms are due to Mrs. Spaeth by Thursday, Sept. 8th. They must be in by that date in order to be considered for NJHS.