- Morning drop-off: Just a reminder that ALL students should be dropped off in the morning on the west side of the football field at door 6. NO drop offs should happen in front of the school or parking lots north of door 2 or south of door 3. Thank you for keeping our students safe as they arrive at school in the morning!
- High School Yearbook Fundraiser: Help Make the Shopping Season easier with everyone's favorite and always in style gift cards! The High School Yearbook Staff will be accepting orders to help decrease the cost of the 2018 yearbook, while helping make your shopping season easier and a bit less stressful! Order forms are Due THURSDAY NOVEMBER 30 to Mrs. Palmer insure delivery in time for the holidays. Any orders after this date are not guaranteed for Christmas delivery. Any questions please contact Mrs. Palmer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please click HERE for an order form.
- Create your own: The McComb PTO is sponsoring a fundraiser through Tees Tees and More. Please click HERE for more information. Orders are due by November 28th.
- Blood Drive: On Wednesday December 6, 2017 the National Honor Society will be hosting a High School and Community Blood Drive from 8:45 am-1:45 pm. If you are interested in signing up, please email the National Honor Society advisor, Nick Latta, email@example.com, or call the school and leave a message for Mr. Latta. (419) 293-3853 ext. 330. Mr. Latta will work on setting up a time for you to come in and donate blood! Thank you!
- The McComb Public Library: Improving literacy is an important piece to any successful school. The McComb Public Library is offering a few opportunities to our students to improve their literacy skills. Please click on the following 2 links for more information:
Story Time at the McComb Public Library
After School Program at the McComb Public Library
- Please click on this link for IMPORTANT information for 7th and 12th Grade parents about immunizations for this school year.
- The gymnasium team chairs are being replaced and you have the chance to leave a legacy. Each chair purchased will have a name placard attached to the back of the chair for you to recognize: in honor of, in memory of, a family name, or Go Panthers. Chairs are $100.00 and will be displayed for many years to come. Only 40 chairs are available for purchase. See Athletic Director Shawn Woolf or call the school to leave your legacy. Click HERE for an order form to return to Mr. Woolf.
Parents & Students: Please CLICK HERE to sign up for Ohio Alerts Sports Updates for all updated information pertaining to practices, games, etc.
Become an Athletic Booster - Click HERE for Membership form.