- Elementary Spirit Shirts: The Elementary Student Council is selling Elementary spirit shirts. If you would like to purchase one please fill out the form and send your money in to the Elementary Office. Please click HERE if you would like an order form.
- Aluminum Can Recycling: Aluminum Can Recycle Day at McComb Elementary is Wednesday September 27th, 2017. Parents can drop off cans from 7:30-7:40 and from 2:50-3:00 in the student drop off and pick up lines. Proceeds will help support the Elementary Music and PE Departments. Please DO NOT send cans on the bus as this is a safety hazard.
- Hurricane Helpers: McComb Elementary Student Council will be collecting school supplies for Rufguio Elementary in Refugio, Texas. They are in need of Dry Erase Markers and Erasers, Post-It Notes (any size), individual pencil sharpeners, earbuds, and folder with brads and pockets inside. Cash donations will be sent as gift cards for the teachers to use for additional classroom items. Please have any items turned into the Elementary Office by Friday, September 29th.
- Electronic Lunch Tickets: For more information regarding the future lunch ticket process in our cafeteria, click HERE.
- McComb Community Email: Mr. Fenstermaker will be sending out a weekly email regarding happenings at McComb Local School. If you would like to receive his weekly email, please sign-up by clicking HERE and filling out the form. Thank you in advance!
- The McComb Public Library: Improving literacy is an important piece to any successful school. The McComb Public Library is offering a few opportunities to our students to improve their literacy skills. Please click on the following 2 links for more information:
Story Time at the McComb Public Library
After School Program at the McComb Public Library
- McFAB Needs your HELP: Please click HERE to view the 2017 Fall Concession Stand Schedule. If you would be willing to help, sign-up.
- September is Attendance Awareness Month: Please click HERE for more information regarding attendance for elementary students or click HERE for information on the importance of attendance in middle school and high school.
- Please click on this link for IMPORTANT information for 7th and 12th Grade parents about immunizations for this school year.
- Freshman volleyball will be at playing at North Baltimore Thursday, Sep 28th at 4:30pm.
- Friday Sep 29th we will be honoring our jh fall sports athletes (football, cross country, volleyball, cheerleading) and their advisors and coaches. All JH athletes need to report to the north endzone by the concession stand by 6:10pm and stand with their coach or advisor. The program will be starting at 6:20pm. JH athletes will get into the game for free this night but parents will have to pay to get in.
- Freshman football at Arlington Monday, October 2nd has been cancelled.
- Cross Country will be running at Patrick Henry Oct 3rd at 4:30pm
- Volleyball Senior night will be Wednesday, Oct 4th. Senior night will be right after the jv game and before the varsity game. Any McComb K-12 students wearing red, black or white will be able to get into the volleyball game Wednesday, October 4th for FREE.
- The 8th grade volleyball Invitational will be Saturday, Oct 7th starting at 9am at Van Buren High School. Cost is $6 for adults and $4 for students. Come on out and support the lady panthers in their quest for an 8th grade volleyball championship.
Blanchard Valley Conference Cross Country will be Saturday Oct 14th at 9am at Owens Community College. High School Girls will run at 9am, High School boys 9:40am Middle school girls 10:20am and Middle school boys 10:50am. The Elementary run is at 11:20am grades K-6. Cost for the event is $6 for adults and $4 for students. Come on out and support our runners in their quest for a Cross Country Championship.
Parents & Students: Please CLICK HERE to sign up for Ohio Alerts Sports Updates for all updated information pertaining to practices, games, etc.
Become an Athletic Booster - Click HERE for Membership form.