- State Testing: District wide testing begins Monday April 16th. Please see the attached parent letter for students 7-12 HERE. Students will test from 7:50-9:50am and we will observe a two hour delay schedule for students 7-12th grade. If your child is not scheduled to test they may report to school at 9:50am. NOTE: Transportation services will run a normal schedule. Questions? Speak to Mr. Herr or Mrs. Becker.
- Rabbit Run: The McComb Rabbit Run 2018 is a 5k Run/Walk benefiting the Sophomore Class at McComb High School and will be held on April 28th. This will be a morning run starting at 9am, with a course that spans from McComb’s Panther Way to McComb Village Park and back. There will be an Easter Egg Hunt for anyone 8 years old or under starting at 10:30 with a $5 entry fee (or free if participating in the 5k). Registration forms available in the high school office or online at http://www.running4free.com/RaceDetails.aspx?raceid=458
5K Race Only $15.00
5K & T-shirt $25.00
Race Day Pricing:
5k Race Only $20.00
5k & T-shirt $30.00
**T-shirts on race day are first-come-first-serve until we run out. If you do NOT Pre-Register before April 22nd, we cannot guarantee any T-shirts the day of the race.
- Here Comes the Bus: If you are interested in an application that will allow you to know when your students bus will be arriving at their pick up point, click HERE to fill out a form that Mr. Ewing is asking for. Once the form is filled out Mr. Ewing will be in contact with you regarding your filled out form. For more information on this application, click HERE, for the Here Comes the Bus website and HERE for a letter from Mr. Ewing.
- The McComb Public Library: Improving literacy is an important piece to any successful school. The McComb Public Library is offering a few opportunities to our students to improve their literacy skills. Please click on the following 3 links for more information:
4th-6th Grade After School Program, April 18th
- Please click on this link for IMPORTANT information for 7th and 12th Grade parents about immunizations for this school year.
- Baseball Schedule Changes:
Baseball will be making up their game vs North Baltimore Saturday May 5th at 10am at North Baltimore.
- Softball Schedule Changes:
Softball Thursday April 19th at Kalida has been cancelled.
Softball will be making up their game vs North Baltimore Friday April 20th at 5pm at North Baltimore.
JV Softball will be playing at home Friday, April 27th at 5pm vs North Baltimore.
Softball at Carey Tuesday May 1st has been cancelled.
JV Softball will be playing at Oregon Clay, Monday May 7th at 5pm.
- JH Track: JH track will be at Riverdale Monday, April 30th at 4:30pm.
Junior Golf Clinic: Shady Acres Golf Course and Head Golf Coach Neil Schaublin will be holding the 2nd annual McComb Junior Golf Clinic. The clinic will run June 4th-July 9th. If you are interesting in signing up, please click HERE for a registration form. Forms and money are due back to Shady Acres Golf Course by May 30th.
- High School Baseball: Baseball senior night will be Wednesday April 25th at the park before the game. We will be honoring the seniors and their parents starting at 4:55pm.
- High School Softball: Softball senior night will be Wednesday May 2nd at the park before the game. We will be honoring the seniors and their parents starting at 4:55pm.
- Rising Stars Basketball Camp: The McComb Boys Basketball program will be hosting their annual Rising Stars Basketball Camp May 29th-May 31st. If you have a student that will be in the 3rd grade-12th grade next school year and they are interested in playing basketball this camp is for them! Registration forms can be found HERE. Registration forms and money are due back to Coach Latta by May 17th.
- BVC Alumni Basketball Tournament: The 3rd annual BVC Alumni Basketball Tournament will be held June 2nd & 3rd at McComb High School. Please click HERE for more information or if you would like to register. If you are willing to donate raffle items or money towards this tournament, please contact Coach Latta at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration for the tournament is due May 18th to Coach Latta.
Parents & Students: Please CLICK HERE to sign up for Ohio Alerts Sports Updates for all updated information pertaining to practices, games, etc.
Become an Athletic Booster - Click HERE for Membership form.