- Football Field End Zone Parking: We wanted to inform you that starting this year we will not be allowing any cars to park in the south end zone area for home varsity football games. This also includes junior high, freshman and junior varsity games. Thank you for your cooperation in helping make our fans experience safer at games.
- Twitter users, please give your new Elementary Principal, Mr. Matt Harp, a follow: @MCELEPrincipal.
- Please click the link for the 2017 Fair Booth Sign-Up Sheet. As a general rule, please do not delete any other names on the sign-up sheet.
- Please click on this link for IMPORTANT information for 7th and 12th Grade parents about immunizations for next school year.
- Freshman Football Monday, August 21st vs. Columbus Grove has been cancelled.
- Junior High Volleyball will be having a scrimmage at Patrick Henry on Thursday, August 24th at 5pm.
- Please click HERE for for a FALL YARD SIGN. Orders need to be turned into the High School Office by August 29th.
- The athletic department is selling spirit t-shirts in the high school, middle school and elementary offices from 8am-3pm daily. Cost of the shirts are $1. Hurry and get your shirt today!
Parents & Students: Please CLICK HERE to sign up for Ohio Alerts Sports Updates for all updated information pertaining to practices, games, etc.
Become an Athletic Booster - Click HERE for Membership form.