- Attn: 8th Grade Algebra Students All algebra students need to report to Mrs. Kaufman’s room during their 2nd period study hall January 9-12 and Jan 17-20 for the CARE program.
- MS Quiz Bowl Meeting There will be a middle school quiz Bowl meeting on Thursday Jan 18th after school Bring your study packets.
- The College Credit Plus program allows students the opportunity to receive college credit while in high school. Currently, McComb students can receive credit at McComb, at Millstream, and on college campuses. In order to be eligible for college credit, a student and a parent must attend the CCP meeting on January 18th. In case of inclement weather, the make up date will be January 24th. Contact Mrs. Day for questions.
PLEASE - if your child is going to attend Millstream, or if there is ANY chance at all that they MIGHT attend Millstream, please attend this meeting. Many of the programs over there have portions that can be taken for college credit. But, if a student DOES NOT attend this meeting, they CANNOT take a course in the next school year for college credit. So, plan to attend the meeting if your student might or will attend Millstream.
- CCP for Spring 2017 Students who are currently eligible to take College Credit Plus courses in the Spring should see Mrs. Day to verify your credits as you schedule your spring courses.
- Junior girls: Buckeye Girls State is an opportunity for one junior female from MHS and is a week-long, hands-on program where Ohio's young women learn about city, county, and state government, and the duties, privileges, rights, and responsibilities of good citizenship. BGS will take place the June 11th-June 17th at the University of Mount Union. Any junior female can apply who possess the qualities of leadership, scholastic achievement, and good citizenship. Applications are in the Counselor’s office and due to Mrs. Day by January 27th.
- McComb Public Library: Please click here forJanuary programs.
JH Girl's BBall Reminder JH girls will be at St. Mikes this Wednesday January 18th at 5pm. Reminder JH girls will be at Patrick Henry Saturday January 21st at 10am.
JH Girls basketball will be making up a game Tuesday, January 24th at 5pm vs. Glandorf Elementary at Glandorf Elementary.
- Ayersville Presale Boys Basketball pre sale tickets for the make up game at Ayersville High School Tuesday, January 24th will be on sale in the high school office January 10th-13th the following week January 16th-20th from 8am to 3pm and then Monday January 23rd from 8am-12 (noon). Cost for the tickets are $6 for adults and $4 for students. All tickets at the door are $6.
- Wrestling Wrestling will be competing in the OHSAA Team Duals Wednesday, January 25th at Mohawk High School with a start time of 5pm.
- Reserve Boys BBall Reserve boys basketball Saturday January 28th at Patrick Henry has been cancelled. Reserve boys basketball will be playing Wednesday January 25th here at McComb High School at 5pm vs Allen East.
There is a sign up sheet for any boys grades 9-12 interested in playing baseball this coming year in the high school office.
Boys basketball will be making Ayersville game up Tuesday, Jan 24th at 6:00pm there
- Boys basketball will be making Pandora Gilboa game up Tuesday, Feb 14th here at McComb High School at 6pm
Spirit T Shirts will be on sale in the elementary and high school offices. Cost of the shirts are $1. Hurry and get your spirit shirts today.
Parents & Students: Please CLICK HERE to sign up for Ohio Alerts Sports Updates for all updated information pertaining to practices, games, etc.
Become an Athletic Booster - Click HERE for Membership form.