- Here Comes the Bus: If you are interested in an application that will allow you to know when your students bus will be arriving at their pick up point, click HERE to fill out a form that Mr. Ewing is asking for. Once the form is filled out Mr. Ewing will be in contact with you regarding your filled out form. For more information on this application, click HERE, for the Here Comes the Bus website and HERE for a letter from Mr. Ewing.
- Lifeguards needed: The Village of McComb is looking for lifeguards this summer. If you have any interest contact the Village Office at 419-293-3521 and/or stop at the administrative office to retrieve an application. You will work in cooperation with the Red Cross to become First-Aid/CPR certified. Contact the Red Cross ASAP @ 419-422-9322 to sign up for classes to be certified as a lifeguard. Upon successful completion of any required courses the Village of McComb will reimburse any expenses.
- UPDATED HIGH SCHOOL CURRICULUM GUIDE! Check out the updated curriculum guide for the current class offerings as well as some important changes beginning the 2018-2019 school year in regards to the removal of class exams and the change in grading scale. The online curriculum guide can be found HERE.
- 5th and 6th Grade Talent Show: Please click HERE for more information.
- The McComb Public Library: Improving literacy is an important piece to any successful school. The McComb Public Library is offering a few opportunities to our students to improve their literacy skills. Please click on the following 3 links for more information:
After School Program in Hoytville
After School Program at the McComb Public Library
Story Time at the Library
- Please click on this link for IMPORTANT information for 7th and 12th Grade parents about immunizations for this school year.
- Baseball Pullover: See below to place an online order.
- Baseball Scrimmage: Baseball scrimmage at Maumee Valley Country Day Monday March 19th has been cancelled.
- Junior High Cheerleading Tryouts: Students in 6th & 7th grade interested in trying out for Junior High Cheerleading next year need to sign up in the elementary office. When you sign up, please pick up a permission form to be signed by your parents. Sign ups will end on March 28th and permission forms are due that day as well. Clinics and tryouts will be after spring break. Dates will be posted next week. If you have any questions, please contact Mrs. Simons!
Parents & Students: Please CLICK HERE to sign up for Ohio Alerts Sports Updates for all updated information pertaining to practices, games, etc.
Become an Athletic Booster - Click HERE for Membership form.
|Baseball Pullover Order Information|
Order Together. Pay Separately.
Mini Store Organizer: ROB QUIROGA : firstname.lastname@example.org
Store Close Date: 2018-03-25
Click on the item(s) you would like to order. Then click "Add New Line" to enter garment details.
Once all item(s) are added to the cart, proceed to checkout to submit payment information.
Please Note: Once you select 'Proceed to Check Out' from the cart, you must have your credit card ready to complete your transaction
Thank you for choosing X-Grain Sportswear!